Re: FrameMaker markers in color?

Subject: Re: FrameMaker markers in color?
From: Bruce Byfield <bbyfield -at- axionet -dot- com>
To: jsmith -at- informatica -dot- com
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2000 09:37:52 -0700

jsmith -at- informatica -dot- com wrote:

> Hi Techwhirlers,
>
> I looked through Frame's manual, but I couldn't find what I'm hoping might
> be there. =)
>
> Does anybody know whether or not it is possible to make markers in Frame
> appear on screen in color? For example, is it possible to make my cross
> reference markers appear in red, my index markers appear in blue, and my
> user-defined marker "Topic Alias" appear in green?
>
> I am doubting whether or not Frame can do this, but I figured it couldn't
> hurt to ask!

You can if you use IXgen. IXgen includes a tool for displaying
markers in the body of the text. The displayed markers have their
own tag, which you can color or format in any way you choose.

--
Bruce Byfield, Outlaw Communications
Contributing Editor, Maximum Linux

"And we are right, I think you'll say,