Re: Writers are also fiction writers

Subject: Re: Writers are also fiction writers
From: Bruce Byfield <bbyfield -at- axionet -dot- com>
To: Annamaria Profit <inteltek -at- erols -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2000 09:41:26 -0700

Annamaria Profit wrote:

> Larry,
>
> This makes perfect sense. I learned it in grad school in
> "Deconstruction"! Everything after the fact is fiction!(amp) So all
> writers (who record histories of "facts") are fiction writers! ; )))

Well, twice, I've documented something based on my best guess of
how it would work, so I guess you could call me a fiction writer
(it's such a nicer word than "liar"). But, once, I guessed
correctly, and, the other time, the programmers consciously
followed my guesses, so I prefer "Prophet."

--
Bruce Byfield, Outlaw Communications
Contributing Editor, Maximum Linux

"And we are right, I think you'll say,