Re: Technical writers who are also fiction writers

Subject: Re: Technical writers who are also fiction writers
From: Anne Magee <magee -at- caris -dot- com>
To: <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2000 13:44:13 -0300

<delurk>

I missed the original question too, but I wrote fiction starting in my early teens and continuing until about 10 years ago. (Never published anything though.) You can see some of it on my personal web page if you're really really bored: http://personal.nbnet.nb.ca/abmagee/novels/index.htm.

And now I'm a tech writer.

Anne Magee

<relurk>

At 11:31 PM 9/23/00 -0700, Maggie Secara wrote:

I don't know if this means anything, and I seem to have missed the original post, but I just completed my first novel--action historical, set in 1675. I don't see a contradiction here. I do lots of things that aren't related to work.

Maggie Secara

--
A Magee, Technical Writer
magee -at- caris -dot- com