RE: New TECHWR-L Poll Question

Subject: RE: New TECHWR-L Poll Question
From: "Michele Marques" <marquesm -at- autros -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2000 13:15:17 -0400

I currently work in a place with a process (in the minimal sense, Andrew!)
different from other places I've seen: the SMEs write the initial draft of
documents. They are also very cooperative about answering questions for
further clarification.

Michele Marques
Technical Writer,
Autros Healthcare Solutions