Fiction and TW writers correction

Subject: Fiction and TW writers correction
From: "Sarah Bane" <Sarah -dot- Bane -at- ProphetLine -dot- Com>
To: "TECHWR" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2000 12:54:41 -0500

David Berg has informed me that Tom Clancy is a former insurance broker.
Perhaps what confused me is the resemblance of some passages in his
(Clancy's, that is) books to technical writing.

I stand by my statement that deconstruction will mess up your mind, although
(thanks for the metaphor, Kim) while I was in graduate school, I avoided
inhaling its vapors as much as I could.

Sarah Bane
Technical Writer, ProphetLine, Inc.
and Associate Instructor, Westark College
sarah -dot- bane -at- prophetline -dot- com
sbane -at- systema -dot- westark -dot- edu

Opinions expressed are my own and not endorsed by ProphetLine or by Westark.