Re: Writing functional specifications

Subject: Re: Writing functional specifications
From: John Posada <jposada01 -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2000 11:28:26 -0700 (PDT)

> Can anyone point me to some resources for standards for
> writing/editing/formatting software functional specs?

Sure...your web browser's search button.

People...wouldn't it easier to type two words (functional
specifications) into a search engine and receive immediate
gratification by seeing hundreds or thousands of examples, then to
type more words, send it to the list, and wait hours or days for 5%
or less of the number of resources?

If we can't do simple research for ourselves, how can we expect
respect from developers or SME? No wonder they hide when they see us
coming...they're tired of answering the simplest of questions that we
should be able to answer for ourselves.

=====
John Posada
Technical Writer