Re: Writing functional specifications

Subject: Re: Writing functional specifications
From: mariposa <mariposa625 -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: John Posada <jposada01 -at- yahoo -dot- com>, TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2000 11:37:59 -0700 (PDT)

John Posada:

I respectfully disagree.

I think the writer of this message was banking on
perhaps one of us having at our fingertips a really
helpful guide or something of that nature.

If you go through a search engine you may or may not
find the best source. Why not ask a list of experts
who might have the latest and greatest at their
fingertips?

Just my $.02.

Anna S.

=====
When written in Chinese, the word 'crisis'
is composed of two characters ~
one represents danger...
and the other represents opportunity.

~ John F. Kennedy ~