Re: Technical writers who are also fiction writers

Subject: Re: Technical writers who are also fiction writers
From: sandra -dot- downs -at- cbs -dot- fiserv -dot- com
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2000 13:36:19 -0400

I write fiction, although I've not finished a novel yet. I've had four
children's books published, just finished my 5th this weekend, and am under
contract for yet another science book. I write magazine articles on a wide
variety of topics unrelated to technical writing-- travel, outdoor recreation,
history, mineralogy, and the like. IMHO, A writer is a writer is a writer. Someone curious enough to learn plenty
about a subject, then relate that information via the written word to educate
others. :)

Cheers, Sandy

Sandra Downs
Technical Writer