Adobe Acrobat/Reader issue

Subject: Adobe Acrobat/Reader issue
From: Tamara_Lewis -at- mastercard -dot- com
To: techwr-l
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2000 12:0:55

I need help...
I am experiencing a difference in how Adobe Acrobat and Adobe Reader treat
a manual that has been distilled.

Adobe Acrobat:
If I open the manual, it will initially display in bookmark/page
format--which is correct.
When I select on of the section in the bookmark pane, the next view is the
selected section--in bookmark/page format--which is correct.

Adobe Reader:
If I open the manual, it will initially display in bookmark/page
format--which is correct.
When I select one of the sections in the boomark pane, the next view is the
selected section--in page only format---which is NOT what I want.

Is there any kind of fix for this? Any help is greatly appreciated!