Re: Writers are also fiction writers

Subject: Re: Writers are also fiction writers
From: Annamaria Profit <inteltek -at- erols -dot- com>
To: Sarah -dot- Bane -at- ProphetLine -dot- com
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2000 15:20:18 -0400

hehe Sarah,

IMO, Temple's grad English program's real politik violates every tenet
of western civilization! (OK, maybe not every tenet...) I can't tell
you how many times I was told that deconstruction, as an attack on the
base of culture (language), was legitimate subversion!

I knew I was in trouble when I found myself at Mass in St Peter & Paul's
cathedral, thinking maybe Nietzche was right... I lost my religionist
cherry in that department!

--

Annamaria Profit
E-mail: inteltek -at- erols -dot- com

Celebrate failure! It's a critical element of learning.