Re: Adobe Acrobat/Reader issue

Subject: Re: Adobe Acrobat/Reader issue
From: Max Wyss <prodok -at- prodok -dot- ch>
To: Tamara_Lewis -at- mastercard -dot- com
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2000 22:27:34 +0200

Tamara,

Is it one single PDF document?

What have you set in the Menu File -> Document Info -> Open properties?

What are the Default settings in your Acrobat and in your Readers?

These are the places to look for the reasons of the different behaviour.

Hope, this can help.

Max Wyss
PRODOK Engineering
Low Paper workflows, Smart documents, PDF forms
CH-8906 Bonstetten, Switzerland

Fax: +41 1 700 20 37
e-mail: mailto:prodok -at- prodok -dot- ch
http://www.prodok.ch

[ Building Bridges for Information ]

______________________

I need help...
I am experiencing a difference in how Adobe Acrobat and Adobe Reader treat
a manual that has been distilled.

Adobe Acrobat:
If I open the manual, it will initially display in bookmark/page
format--which is correct.
When I select on of the section in the bookmark pane, the next view is the
selected section--in bookmark/page format--which is correct.

Adobe Reader:
If I open the manual, it will initially display in bookmark/page
format--which is correct.
When I select one of the sections in the boomark pane, the next view is the
selected section--in page only format---which is NOT what I want.

Is there any kind of fix for this? Any help is greatly appreciated!