Re: TW's who write fiction

Subject: Re: TW's who write fiction
From: "Ruhman, Rima" <RRuhman -at- FDIC -dot- gov>
To: "'Sella Rush'" <sellar -at- mail -dot- apptechsys -dot- com>, "'TECHWR-L'" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2000 15:33:40 -0400

She is known most for the novel "The Joy Luck Club"...a novel that was also
made into a film a few years ago. I was born on the same day as Amy Tan (Feb
19), also plan to one day write a great novel, and currently work as a
technical writer.

As someone who follows astrology with interest but does not believe in it
entirely, that is just another coincidence I can obsess about...(that she
was a tech writer, that is)

Thanks for the info.:-)

Weirdo, signing off.

Amy Tan was a freelance tech writer before that book whose title I'm
blanking on (as well as others).