RE: From Control Panel or From Start Menu - Informal Survey

Subject: RE: From Control Panel or From Start Menu - Informal Survey
From: "Ruhman, Rima" <RRuhman -at- FDIC -dot- gov>
To: "'linda -at- gric -dot- com'" <linda -at- gric -dot- com>, TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2000 15:39:39 -0400

Definitely, what do you think I am? Some kind of an idiot? No, but
seriously...

I wouldn't be insulted if I saw the instructions included information on how
to get to the Control Panel. But if I were a user and did not know where to
find the Control Panel but did vaguely feel that I should know, I may be too
embarrassed to ask someone and a) putz around on the computer until I find
it b) never find it...

In other words, including instructions on getting to the Control Panel can't
hurt. Just my opinion.