Re: Technical writers who are also fiction writers

Subject: Re: Technical writers who are also fiction writers
From: Warren_Singer -at- vocaltec -dot- com
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2000 11:35:44 +0200

It's hard juggling a full-time carrer in technical writing while
supporting a family and still finding the time to write fiction.
I set aside time to write in the late evenings between 11am-2pm. I was
first attracted to technical writing because it combined my interests in
new technology with my interests in writing and it seemed like something I
would be good at. I imagine it is similar for many others in this field.

Warren Singer