Scientific Style Guides

Subject: Scientific Style Guides
From: David Anderson <partchecker -at- uswest -dot- net>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2000 23:55:57 -0700

I've recently been hired to write a series of SOPs for a biotech
company, and I'm running into some nomenclature problems, Is anyone
aware of a scientific style guide, or something of that nature? I've
been using the "Chicago Manual of Style" but it doesn't always answer
some of my questions concerning the more arcane subjects...

David Anderson