Repeating the Same Verb

Subject: Repeating the Same Verb
From: "Eadaoin O'Donnell" <ead_ciara -at- hotmail -dot- com>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2000 12:10:11 IST

Hi,

I was wondering.....

I have a list of 19 options. I have put them in a table and under the explanation column, I describe what each option allows you to do.

Someone proofed my document and suggested that I don't repeat the same phrase each time.

"This option allows you to.....blah blah"

What do you reckon? Should I use a different phrase like "This option permits you to..." or "This option lets you ......"

Does it matter, what sounds better......

Would appreciate opinions.

Thanks

Eadaoin.