Importing Illustrator EPS into Word

Subject: Importing Illustrator EPS into Word
From: "Arbing, Susan" <Susan -dot- Arbing -at- Cyberplex -dot- com>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2000 07:54:15 -0400

Hi,

I'm writing a document where I have to import Illustrator files into Word. I
am using Illustrator 9.0 and Word 2000.

Currently, this is the procedure we use:

1. Save th eIllustrator file as EPS.
2. Select the following attributes:
Compatability: Illustrator 7.0
Preview: Tiff (Black and White)
Check "Include document fonts"
3. Open the Word file, and then use Insert > Picture > From File.

I'd like to compare notes with anyone else who is doing this.

Thanks,

Susan

Susan Arbing
Technical Writer, Cyberplex, Halifax, NS