RE: Repeating the Same Verb

Subject: RE: Repeating the Same Verb
From: "Wollt, Richard C" <Richard -dot- Wollt -at- UNISYS -dot- com>
To: "'TECHWR-L'" <TECHWR-L -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2000 07:48:43 -0500

We try to keep the construction parallel, even to the point of using the
same verb repeatedly for consistency. However, your table might look better
if you used "This option allows you to ..." in the header instead of
repeating it in every cell of the column.

Richard Wollt
Unisys Product Information