RE: Repeating the Same Verb

Subject: RE: Repeating the Same Verb
From: "Giordano, Connie" <Connie -dot- Giordano -at- FMR -dot- COM>
To: "'Eadaoin O'Donnell'" <ead_ciara -at- hotmail -dot- com>, TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2000 09:16:56 -0400

How about making the column heading for the explanation read "This option
allows you to.." Rather than calling it something so generic as
description. That way you table cells focus on the specific option.

MTC

Connie Giordano
Senior Technical Writer
Advisor Technology Services
704-330-2069
e-mail: Connie -dot- Giordano -at- fmr -dot- com

"Tell me and I'll forget. Show me, and I may not remember. Involve me,
and I'll understand." - Native American Proverb