Framemaker creating a text box

Subject: Framemaker creating a text box
From: Archimede Ziviello <archimede -dot- ziviello -at- cannondale -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L (E-mail)" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2000 09:28:27 -0400

I would like to do the following and as yet have not been able to do it with
efficiency in Framameker...a little help?

The goal is to create a text box with a 1pt border and within that a banner
(at the top) containing a (the same) graphic. I want to use this like a
paragraph style. Is this possible? I want to use this text box over and
over again (a style). Within that box I want chained styles. Possible?

I've been through the manual, but not turning up any worms.

I'd appreciate ideas.