RE: Repeating the Same Verb

Subject: RE: Repeating the Same Verb
From: Joy Brady <joy_m_brady -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: "Giordano, Connie" <Connie -dot- Giordano -at- FMR -dot- COM>, TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2000 06:48:55 -0700 (PDT)

LOL! Every time I submit an answer to a post to this
list, I find someone else has put it better, more
succinctly. I believe I'll go back to lurking.
Thanks. So long. I'll read everyone's response next
time. <Sigh>

....lurkmode=ON......

Joy

--- "Giordano, Connie" <Connie -dot- Giordano -at- FMR -dot- COM>
wrote:
> How about making the column heading for the
> explanation read "This option
> allows you to.." Rather than calling it something
> so generic as
> description. That way you table cells focus on the
> specific option.

=====
Joy Brady

Technical Writer