Re: Scientific Style Guides

Subject: Re: Scientific Style Guides
From: Annamaria Profit <inteltek -at- erols -dot- com>
To: David Anderson <partchecker -at- uswest -dot- net>
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2000 10:21:21 -0400

David,

I've always used the AMA Style Guide. Here's what's available at Amazon.

The Ama Style Guide for Business Writing
by American Management Association(Editor). Hardcover (May 1996)
Our Price:$23.96
You Save: $5.99 (20%)

American Medical Association Manual of Style : A Guide for Authors and
Editors (AMA)
by Cheryl Iverson(Editor), et al. Hardcover (December 1, 1997)
Our Price:$39.95

--

Annamaria Profit
E-mail: inteltek -at- erols -dot- com

Celebrate failure! It's a critical element of learning.