"This site"

Subject: "This site"
From: "Cayenne Woods" <cwoods -at- purplevoice -dot- com>
To: TECHWR-L -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2000 15:37:50 +0100

Several folks have asked what I meant by "this site" in my post about working
with technical documents. I meant the home of the list, techwr-l -
raycomm.com/techwhirl or whatever it is.

hope that's cleared up!
Cayenne

This communication contains information which is confidential
and may also be privileged. It is for the exclusive use of the
intended recipient(s). Please note that any distribution, copying
or use of this communication, or the information in it, is strictly
please notify us by email or by telephone (+44 20 8848 6644)
and then delete the email and any copies of it.

This communication is from Purple Voice Ltd., whose principal
office is at Dawley Road, Hayes, Middlesex, England.

checked for the presence of computer viruses.