Repeating the Same Verb

Subject: Repeating the Same Verb
From: "Eadaoin O'Donnell" <ead_ciara -at- hotmail -dot- com>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2000 16:02:39 IST

Thanks to all who answered my question. It's good to get an answer to little questions. How else will I learn. Thanks, I appreciate that some of you "older" tech writers may be bored by questions of this nature.

Any how the general concencus was...don't repeat the phrase, just cut it out by putting it in the column heading.

Anyhow, thanks a million,

from wet and rainy dublin.

Eadaoin.