RE: Adobe Photoshop Justification

Subject: RE: Adobe Photoshop Justification
From: Emru Townsend <etownsen -at- Softimage -dot- com>
To: "'techwrl'" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2000 17:43:38 -0400

I'd have to throw in with Max. Photoshop may be overkill to some, but for
the technical writer who has to work with many different kinds of
illustrations, it's gold. Paint Shop Pro is a close second, though; I'd
suggest downloading the evaluation versions of both programs and seeing
which one will allow you to get your work done fastest and most accurately.

Emru Townsend, Information Developer | etownsen -at- softimage -dot- com
Softimage, Inc.
Personal page: http://purpleplanetmedia.com
Recent musings: http://purpleplanetmedia.com/eye