FrameMaker Question

Subject: FrameMaker Question
From: "Bonita White" <bwhite -at- youcentric -dot- com>
To: "'TECHWR-L'" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2000 17:36:33 -0400

Hi all,

Any help would be greatly appreciate help.

I loaded FM 6.0 Monday and everything was fine. Yesterday, my machine went
haywire and now I have a new cpu. I loaded FM today and all the fonts
didn't load. I created several chapters of a document from the first
install and now every time I try to open them, I get the message about the
fonts not being available. What did I do wrong the second time?

TIA for your response,

Bonita