Re: Adobe Photoshop Justification

Subject: Re: Adobe Photoshop Justification
From: "Tracy Boyington" <tracy_boyington -at- okcareertech -dot- org>
To: <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2000 08:14:00 -0500

Fayth, I think the first question you should ask is, what do *you* need to do with your graphics program? There are some things that really do justify Photoshop and others that can be done equally well with PaintShop Pro or some other less expensive software.

Tracy Boyington tracy_boyington -at- okcareertech -dot- org
Oklahoma Department of Career & Technology Education
Stillwater, OK http://www.okvotech.org/cimc

>>> "Fayth Ross" <fross -at- tomax -dot- com> 09/27/00 11:09AM >>>
I have my own beliefs and biases, but I'm interested in your opinions. I'd
like to know more about the following: 1) Do you use Adobe Photoshop in
your positions? 2) If so, why is Photoshop the tool of choice? 3) What
tasks do you accomplish by using Photoshop? 4) If you don't use
Photoshop, what image editing program do you use?