RE: Need software for my LaCIE CD writer

Subject: RE: Need software for my LaCIE CD writer
From: Emru Townsend <etownsen -at- Softimage -dot- com>
To: "'techwrl'" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2000 09:24:00 -0400

Free CD writer software? Not likely.

For ease of use, I would recommend Adaptec CD Creator Deluxe 4.x. For power
use (especially if you're creating formats like Video CD and Super Video
CD), I'd say go with Nero Burning ROM. You can download a demo of Nero at
http://www.download.com.

Emru Townsend, Information Developer | etownsen -at- softimage -dot- com
Softimage, Inc.
Personal page: http://purpleplanetmedia.com
Recent musings: http://purpleplanetmedia.com/eye