Re: Good grief -- I'm so sorry. :{

Subject: Re: Good grief -- I'm so sorry. :{
From: "Sherri Seigler" <sseigler -at- hotmail -dot- com>
To: amy -at- amyprobst -dot- com, techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2000 14:10:35 GMT

:-) We just thought you really, really wanted us to see it. Those email programs are just worthless sometimes. We won't hurt you too badly.

Sherri Seigler
Lone Technical Writer
Mannatech, Inc.

From: "Amy Probst" <amy -at- amyprobst -dot- com>

Stupid Outlook -- I don't know WHAT happened, but it never will again. I wasn't at my regular pc when I sent the Humor In Technical Writing post last night.