RE: Developing CBT courses

Subject: RE: Developing CBT courses
From: Tara English-Sweeney <tesweeney -at- novadigm -dot- com>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2000 13:38:37 -0400

Hi Valerie. I worked with Authorware for many years (from version 2.0 -
5.0)
and found it to be a wonderful product. Over the years, I evaluated other
products, but Authorware usually won out. I can't imagine finding a single
product [ever] that does everything you want. But, I was always able to
figure out a way to get the results I was looking for. If you're looking
for
quick and easy, it may not be the way to go. But, if you're looking for a
strong product to grow with - it may be the one for you.

I would, however, forget tech support. Join the AWARE list. It's a friendly
bunch, with lots of expertise. Just be sure to RTFM to avoid being flamed
:)
Or, tell them you are evaluating the product.

I'd be glad to chat with you more off-line about software and CBT in
general. Just e-mail me.

Tara
[I have no relationship with Macromedia.]