Re: Burn Out

Subject: Re: Burn Out
From: Barry Kieffer <bkieffer -at- ims -dot- com>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2000 10:39:35 -0700 (PDT)

Ahh, perception is everything.

You need to look busy and act busy. Ever notice some of the worker bees in your
company that are *always* rushing around with papers in hand? Ever wonder what
they do? Why, they look busy!

Here in Portland there is a strange group of workers who feel it is their God
given right to cut out before 3:00 every day. Yes I know, I am told that they
come in "early", what ever that means.

Yes, Perception is everything...

I am hard at work, and letting people know that all of these 60 hour weeks are
catching up with me. Now I have to go over to Code Developer Susan's cubicle and
talk about the weather and her cats for a few hours...

-Barry