re: Developing CBT courses

Subject: re: Developing CBT courses
From: "Christensen, Kent" <lkchris -at- sandia -dot- gov>
To: "'TECHWR-L'" <TECHWR-L -at- LISTS -dot- RAYCOMM -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2000 13:29:26 -0600

re: I am charged with the task of designing Computer Based Training classes
for our software products and I could use any advice that anyone has to
offer. What software is best to use?

Software? I recommend whatever you need to help you create web pages.
Then, of course there's your user's browser (and plug-ins if you must).
Given this, I suggest that Macromedia products are overkill, but art is in
the eye of the beholder of course. If in your context "gee-whiz" creates
learning or, dare I say it, sales, go for it.