RE: Ventura, FrameMaker, ...

Subject: RE: Ventura, FrameMaker, ...
From: "Ward, Curtis (DBS-CLT)" <curtis_ward -at- dbs-systems -dot- com>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2000 15:31:05 -0400

I have been using FrameMaker as my primary tool for about a year and a half
(currently v. 5.5). Although it does have a couple of annoying bugs (the
screen refresh issue comes to mind), I've never had a crash. I have had one
incident of file corruption in an .fm file and the conversion filters are
sketchy at times. but no "up and quit for no reason" problems.

Ventura I can't address. I've never used it.

Curtis Ward
curtis_ward -at- dbs-systems -dot- com