RE: Burn off

Subject: RE: Burn off
From: "Margaritis, Peter" <PMargaritis -at- alldata -dot- net>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2000 15:37:45 -0400

Sorry. I have to side with Andrew here.

Tech writing is a great profession...
Sometimes the jobs are a bit hard to find,
but not lately.

The pay is good, the challenges are worthwhile,
and even in a bad company, the profession is
a good one to be in, and the rewards worth it.

Like others have said (or inferred), there are
plenty of other jobs out there, much more
vigorous, and much less rewarding (in every
way). Fast food preparation and climbing
power poles in freezing weather come to mind.

If you get burnt out easy writing tech manuals,
chances are you're not in the write profession.

Pete Margaritis
Technical Writer (15+ years)
Alliance Data Systems