RE: Best application to capture screen shots

Subject: RE: Best application to capture screen shots
From: Amy Dohlman <amdohlman -at- uwalumni -dot- com>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: 28 Sep 2000 14:38:55 -0700

I'm not sure if I understand your question fully, but to eliminate menu bars/address junk etc. in IE, try going to the View --> Toolbars menu and selecting the three options with checks by them to remove the checks. Then take the screen clips after those navigation bars disappear. It won't rid you of the blue menu bar, but it will cut out some of the garbage.

Another capture program that I've used and that worked well was a program called FullShot. It was sent to me bundled with the latest version of RoboHELP that my company used to build help files. Problem--it's not a shareware/freeware program, but it worked nicely.

Amy