RE: HUMMER IN TECHNICOLOR RIGHTS

Subject: RE: HUMMER IN TECHNICOLOR RIGHTS
From: Brian Martin <martin -at- sodalia -dot- it>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2000 15:00:29 +0200

~
Well, I am Senor Technical Writer. And let me ask all of you Humorless
Writers: Who peed on your linotypes?

"What might be funny to you, may be offensive to me."

Let's cheer for the doG-given right to to be offended. Any AMERICANS out
there?

"I haven't found an employer that lets me spend eight hours a day
watching television."

But why give up trying? Work at what you do best...

Folks, I recognize that humor can be out of place, but let's not ban
anything.

By the way, is anybody offended by my use in the first line? I hope so.
I need something to do today!

Ciao.

B. Rambo