RE: Ventura, FrameMaker, ...

Subject: RE: Ventura, FrameMaker, ...
From: CPower -at- ztr -dot- com
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2000 13:11:02 -0400

Thanks for raising another point in my search for new software.

I am looking at RoboHelp Office 9 and ForeHelp's 2000 edition to see which
one is best for creating online help.

By the responses I have received, I think I'm going FrameMaker. BUT ... what
is this with FrameMaker and RoboHelp not working well?

Can someone please comment, so I don't make the same mistake I did by
choosing Ventura.

Thanks and take care,

Craig Power
Technical Service and Support