RE: Choices other than Word

Subject: RE: Choices other than Word
From: "Brierley, Sean" <Sean -at- Quodata -dot- Com>
To: "'techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com'" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2000 13:15:58 -0400

Hallo:

I disagree with your assessment of Ventura in this regard. I always has been
a good choice for writing tech docs. Ventura's weakness is stability and
that affected all kinds of documentation, that is, it is not especially
weaker with regards to tech docs than it is for documents of other types.

Sean
sean -at- quodata -dot- com

Quark, Ventura, and InDesign are generally not considered
the best choice
for writing tech docs.

HTH
Dan