RE: Ventura, FrameMaker, ...

Subject: RE: Ventura, FrameMaker, ...
From: "Brierley, Sean" <Sean -at- Quodata -dot- Com>
To: 'Kent Newton' <KNewton -at- mke -dot- catalystwms -dot- com>, "'techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com'" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2000 15:00:59 -0400

Hallo:

<sheepish grin>Yes, FM is binary, MIF is ASCII . . . sorry, my typing got
ahead of my thinking. An easy way to open MIF is to select the MIF in the
Open dialog, in FrameMaker, and Ctrl+Alt click the Open button. Notepad
works, too. <g>

Can you spout off on what other features and workflow issues recommend
ForeHelp over RoboHelp, in general not necessarily with specific reference
to FrameMaker.

Sean
sean -at- quodata -dot- com