RE: print-prep (was: Adobe Photoshop Justification

Subject: RE: print-prep (was: Adobe Photoshop Justification
From: KMcLauchlan -at- chrysalis-its -dot- com
To: sahrenhold -at- winspc -dot- com, KMcLauchlan -at- chrysalis-its -dot- com, techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2000 15:17:23 -0400

Good point. We, who might be closer than most to using
our software "to the fullest", are relatively small
potatoes in the market for a given software.

So, it's not that software makers can't figure out
how to make pre-press prep a two-click chore... they
just can't be bothered.

Well, thank dog for gurus, or we'd all be literally
re-inventing this stuff.

Regards,

/kevin

[snip]