More help needed

Subject: More help needed
From: Sharon Deitch <sharon -at- sintecmedia -dot- com>
To: "TWL (E-mail)" <TECHWR-L -at- LISTS -dot- RAYCOMM -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 2 Oct 2000 11:52:49 +0200

Hi everyone,

Again I come to you with questions. First let me thank everyone who sent
their ideas to me regarding screen terminology.

When documenting data records, which of the following would you find
preferable:

+ Listing all the fields in a table, including whether the field is
required and what to fill in the field (also what type of data can be input,
where appropriate).

+ Numbered steps that take the user through the data screen, including all
of the above information.

I prefer one method, and my boss the other. I'm purposely not saying which
I prefer, so as not to skew the results. He's asked me to find out from you
good people which is considered the "acceptable" way.

Thanks muchly,

Shalom from Jerusalem,
Sharon

Sharon Deitch