RE: Acrobat PDFs

Subject: RE: Acrobat PDFs
From: "Brierley, Sean" <Sean -at- Quodata -dot- Com>
To: "'techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com'" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 2 Oct 2000 10:21:42 -0400

Hallo:

Make sure you downloaded and installed the latest Adobe PostScript Printer
driver for your OS from adobe.com and that you installed it using the
Distiller PPD: the only printer you should be using to create PDFs is
Distiller.

Make sure that the Distiller printer is set as the default before you create
the PDF.

Sean
sean -at- quodata -dot- com