RE: Does anyone still use WordPerfect?

Subject: RE: Does anyone still use WordPerfect?
From: jsmith -at- informatica -dot- com
To: dberg -at- dmpnet -dot- com, techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Mon, 2 Oct 2000 09:50:46 -0700

> I just curious if anyone on the list still uses Corel
> Wordperfect? In the
> world of word processing, MS Word is king-of-the-hill, but I know that
> WordPerfect has a few features, most notably "Reveal Codes,"
> that leaves MS
> Word in the dust.

Don't quote me (famous last words), but it's my understanding that the legal
field, in general, still uses WordPerfect as the standard. I helped out a
lawyer friend in his office for awhile once, and the paralegal there said
most law offices use WordPerfect...

I *love* WP's Reveal Codes!! That is definitely my biggest regret about
having to use Word. Word's paragraph symbol button is nothing compared to
Reveal Codes...

Cheers,
Jennie Smith
jsmith -at- informatica -dot- com