Anyone a Business System Analyst?

Subject: Anyone a Business System Analyst?
From: "John Prince" <JPrince -at- e-talkcorp -dot- com>
To: "techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 02 Oct 2000 12:45 -0500

I just accepted a new position as a Business System Analyst (BSA) - and I'm
excited about it. It's a *little* different in what I'm doing now because I
design the software (based on internal and customer feedback), make a prototype
of it (in VB or JAVA, depending) and then write the functional spec for it. When
that's complete, I hand over the prototype to the development team and they
build the actual app. I feel it's a great fit for my skills, and I know I'm
going to love doing this.

I am curious if there are any other Tech Writers on here who hold that title or
perform similar duties.

Thanks,

-jp