RE: Quick Reference cards?

Subject: RE: Quick Reference cards?
From: Tara English-Sweeney <tesweeney -at- novadigm -dot- com>
To: "Techwr-L (E-mail)" <TECHWR-L -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 2 Oct 2000 13:56:09 -0400

Thanks for the feedback Geoff. I appreciate (and even better, agree with)
your insights. I've been here for about five months and each day I'm
realizing how tangled the web is :)

When I came on board, I thought we just needed to add online help (which we
still don't have and it seems to be at the bottom of everyone's list).
However, your response brought me back to the bigger issue - that we're
facing multiple challenges all at once. The documentation needs an
update/overhaul. Product managers are starting to look at the usability of
the product (we do have one wizard). We don't have on-line help. And, our
QRCs need to be real QRCs. The dependencies run deep. Ahhhhh...for a moment,
the problem seemed so simple.

Anyway, thank you for giving me the slap back to reality :) It is much
appreciated.
Sincerely,
Tara