Re: Does anyone still use WordPerfect?

Subject: Re: Does anyone still use WordPerfect?
From: alan -dot- miller -at- prometric -dot- com
To: techwr-l
Date: Mon, 2 Oct 2000 11:31:21

> I just curious if anyone on the list still uses Corel Wordperfect? In the
> world of word processing, MS Word is king-of-the-hill, but I know that
> WordPerfect has a few features, most notably "Reveal Codes," that leaves MS
> Word in the dust.
>
> Thanks,
>
> David Berg

I currently use WordPerfect 6.0 (Novell) for most personal purposes. I've
been a user since version 4.0 for DOS. I prefer it to Word (though I use
Word professionally, but not by choice) and every other word processor I've
used in the mumble, mumble years I've been doing this. I've not tried the
Corel versions.

Al Miller
Documentation Curmudgeon
Prometric(r), a division of Thomson Learning, Inc.