Re: node vs. element

Subject: Re: node vs. element
From: "puppy vaugn" <puppy_vaugn -at- hotmail -dot- com>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Tue, 03 Oct 2000 11:19:18 CDT

From: Annamaria Profit <inteltek -at- erols -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
CC: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 03 Oct 2000 11:52:05 -0400

Today's DUH Award

"..almost all of our imports are coming from overseas..."
George W. Bush

some of our imports come from mexico and canada... so, really, most of our imports come from overseas, but not all of them....

puppy

http://www.puppyvaugn.org