Subject: National Technical Writing Contract Firms

From: David Orr <dorr -at- ORRNET -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L (E-mail)" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 3 Oct 2000 15:10:30 -0500

Mary,

Orr & Associates Corporation, my company, specializes in staffing tech
writers, instructional designers, business process analysts, and performance
technologists. We mostly serve the Midwest area. Our reputation is
excellent, and we have been in business since 1985. Check out our web site
at http://www.orrnet.com.

David Orr
President
Orr & Associates Corporation