On-line tech writing class

Subject: On-line tech writing class
From: Elizabeth Ross <beth -at- vcubed -dot- com>
To: <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 04 Oct 2000 12:16:04 -0400

The fingers are faster than the brain, so I deleted the original post asking
about on-line technical writing courses. I took such a course last fall,
titled "Professional Technical Writing" at <http://pdbeam.uwaterloo.ca/>. I
would not recommend this course under any circumstances.
--
Elizabeth Ross
Senior Technical Writer, V3 Semiconductor Corp.