Re: Follow-up: Trademarks AS nouns...?

Subject: Re: Follow-up: Trademarks AS nouns...?
From: "Jane Bergen" <jane -dot- bergen -at- usa -dot- net>
To: "Jill Waite" <jwaite -at- criticaldevices -dot- com>, "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 6 Oct 2000 11:09:27 -0500

22, 2000) at 10/06/2000 11:04:43 AM,
Serialize by Router on NTServ10/Richardson/TEKELEC(Release 5.0.5 |September
22, 2000) at 10/06/2000 11:04:47 AM,
Serialize complete at 10/06/2000 11:04:47 AM

No, an adjective cannot "possess" anything. So a trademark cannot be used
in the possessive case. In the same manner, an adjective cannot be plural
(blue shoe/blue shoes), so a trademark cannot be used as a plural.

A great site (I missed the original thread so I don't know if you got this
one or not) is "All About Trademarks: A guide to Proper Trademark Use":

http://www.ggmark.com/guide.html

Hope that helps,

Jane Bergen